Date: September 13-14, 2022 Time: 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Fee: Php 3,500.00 – Member + 12% VAT | Php 4,500.00 – Non Member + 12% VAT
Review basic competency models and processes that impact the business organization;
- Enhance competency leveling skills using the job profiling process or methodology;
- Understand and get acquainted with the different assessment tools available in the market.
- Review of Competency 101
- Competency Leveling Exercises
- Demo of competency profiling process
- Assessment tools
- Development of simulation exercises
- Demo of simulation exercises
- Integration/Implementation Issues
- Learners will be able to review comprehensively the basic competency models and processes in an organization; further enhance the learner’s competency leveling skill using the job profiling processes; understand and apply the different assessment tools available in the market. Case study approach + lecturettes will be the main methodologies in facilitating the learning sessions.
- Workshop is intended as a follow up for the line and HR managers who have attended the Competency design and development workshop and are interested or mandated to implement a full blown competency development program in their own organizations.
Ms. Nerissa Mendoza
HR Consultant and Facilitator, PMAP