- About Us
- HRM Foundation
The PMAP Human Resources Management FOundation, Inc. (PMAP Foundation) was duly incorporated with the Securities and Exchage Commission on September 23, 1991 with 15 Charter Members.
To promote the transcendent purpose of the People Management Association of the Philippines by way of:
- Good corporate citizenship in the member companies
- Mutual assistance
- People Development projects
Sustainability of the Foundation through fund raising strategies.
A nation of socially responsible entrepreneurs, managers and workers.
- To promote Good Governance Citizenship, i.e. good governance, ethics and behavior, and Damayan projects.
- To empower people to better help themselves to become better entrepreneurs, managers and workers, i.e. SME HRM training, street entrepreneur development.
- To help build sustainable support for projects in pursuance of the purpose of the Foundation, i.e. fund raising, donation and through CSR corporate
Overall Purpose of the Foundation
To promote the transcendent purposes of the People Management Association of the Philippines by way of the following:
Purpose 1: Promote good corporate citizenship in the member companies
- Corporate Social Responsibility Programs in companies
- Good Corporate Governance Training
- Ethics and Value Training
Purpose 2: Mutual Assistance
- Damayan for Individuals (individual enrollment)
- Disaster Relief to help member companies through PMAP chapters
- Pain Free Workplace (Chronic Pain Therapy)
Purpose 3: People Development
- HRM Training for SMEs
- Strepreneur Training
- HRM Learning Sessions
Purpose 4: Sustainability of the Foundation Fund Raising Strategies:
- Through revenues raised from above activies
- Through membership fees in the Foundation - PMAP Incorporators and individuals
- Through shared fund raising projects with the Community Chest Foundation, Inc. and other gaming schemes like lotteries.