Tutorial on How to Join the Webinar.
1. Register first
If you've been invited to join a webinar, you'll first need to register for the session. You can do this ahead of time or right before joining.
- Click the Registration link to open the Registration page.
- Enter your contact information and fill out any other required fields, then click Register.
- Once you've successfully registered, you'll see a Confirmation page.
2. Join the webinar
Once you've registered, you will receive a Confirmation email that includes specific join information. When the webinar is about to begin, you can use that information to get into session.
When it's time, you can join in either of the following ways:
- Join link: Click the Join link in your Confirmation email to be instantly launched into session.
- Webinar ID: If you don't have your Join link, enter the 9-digit Webinar ID.
You will then be automatically launched into session!
3. Set up audio
Once you've been launched into session, you will be prompted to set up your audio.
- To use your computer's mic and speakers:
- Click Computer audio.
- Use the drop-down menus to select the desired audio devices.
- Click Continue.
4. Watch the webinar
Once you've finished setting up your audio, you're all set! Depending on whether the webinar has started yet, you'll see one of the following:
- If you see the message "The meeting will begin when the organizer arrives," then the organizer has not yet started the broadcast. Once they do you'll be able to hear the audio. Learn more.
- If you see a new window open with the message "Waiting to view
's screen", then the webinar has officially begun but the organizer is not presenting any visual content. You should be able to hear the audio at this point.
That's it - now you can sit back and enjoy the webinar!
Show All Hide All
5. Still need help?
Still need some help getting into session? Try browsing our full list of Join Help and FAQs to get more detailed troubleshooting help.