- Training & Accreditation
- Diploma in Human Resource Management (DHRM) - This is the most comprehensive and all-inclusive program on human resources management in the country today. It consists of five certificate programs namely Certificates in Human Resource Development, Human Resource Planning and Acquisition, Labor Relations, Compensation Management and Organization Development. Designed in consultation with industry and academic leaders, and delivered by top-caliber HR practitioners, it provides both theoretical grounding as well as practical learning experiences of real-workplace value. The program continually incorporates new trends, technologies and competencies in its syllabi. Further, the program is designed to provide a comprehensive and in-depth knowledge about HRM. As the flagship educational program of PMAP, it aims to enhance the practice of HRM in the Philippines as a profession through continuing education, research, and instruction.
As a formal educational program, it is conducted in three selected universities and colleges namely San Beda College Alabang, Miriam College, and the University of Asia and the Pacific. Participation in the program translates into enrolment in the graduate schools of the said colleges and universities. This program targets practitioners considered as specialists. Its completion may facilitate the conferment of the professional title, Associate Fellow in People Management (AFPM).
- Master of Business Administration major in People Management - The MBA program was conceived to fulfil the needs of HR practitioners in sharpening their skills in HRM and expanding their knowledge in the profession. Scientific approaches to management along with the various areas of business in the likes of accounting, finance, marketing, operations management and human resources are incorporated in order to ensure consistency and quality education. This program targets practitioners considered as strategists. Its completion may facilitate the conferment of the professional title, Fellow in People Management (FPM).
Click here to view the 2017 DHRM calendar
- Regular Public Programs – this series caters to the needs of novices and specialists who want to develop and enhance their skills and knowledge in the practice of the profession. These public programs aim to provide the fundamentals of the practice to those who are starting their journey in human resource management or those who want to be refreshed on the essentials of the practice. Attendance to public programs may facilitate the conferment of the professional title, Associate Fellow in People Management (AFPM).
- In-House Programs – are customized programs designed to provide answers to a client’s specific needs. This is created with the objective of upgrading the client’s overall business performance. This series targets practitioners from across levels and may be a supplement in securing any of the professional titles conferred by PMAP’s Society of Fellows.
- Special Learning Events – a program dedicated to providing continuing professional development, this series focuses on special topics that are up-to-date and relevant. Special Learning Events aim to equip practitioners with knowledge on trends and current burning issues in the practice. This series targets practitioners from across levels and may be a supplement in securing any of the professional titles conferred by PMAP’s Society of Fellows.
- HR Executive Series – aims to prepare HR leaders for senior and executive positions in their organizations. This is a unique, strategically focused program that concentrates on major areas of HR as well as outside of the HR field. This program is of enormous value to HR leaders destined for the boardroom. As a top-level series, this program targets practitioners considered as visionaries. Its completion may facilitate the conferment of the professional title, Diplomate in People Management (DPM).
Click here to view the 2017 Non Degree Programs