We are still accepting nominations for the TOWER (Ten Outstanding Workers of the Republic) Award!
The TOWER Awards honor non-supervisory blue-collar workers and white-collar workers who have demonstrated exemplary performance in their respective fields. This award is being organized by the People Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP), the Rotary Club of Manila, and Petron Foundation.
1. To honor the nation’s most outstanding non-supervisory “blue collar” and “white collar” employees.
2. To promote wider recognition and the dignity of labor.
3. To recognize the importance and contributions of those occupations which are especially relevant to the economic and technological progess of the country.
4. To inculcate pride in excellence and outstanding work performance worthy of emulation.
5. To help develop critical, innovative or inventive and creative thinking at the workplace, and inculcate a mindset for quality and productivity in the workforce.
- Those companies whose primary core of business (at least 60%) is in manufacturing of products.
2. Drugs, Pharmaceuticals & Health Products
3. Electrical/ Electronics
4. Food, Beverage, Tobacco
5. Leather and Leather Products
6. Machinery and Equipment
7. Metal Processing and Farming
8. Mon-metallic Minerals
9. Packaging Products
10. Rubber and Plastics
11. Textile and Garments
- Those privately-owned companies or organizations whose primary core of business (at least 60%) is in providing services such as:
3. Business/Professional Services (security, law, architecture, engineering, advertising, etc.)
5. Banking and Financial Services
6. Information Technology/ E-commerce
1. A citizen of the Republic of the Philippines.
2. A skilled non-supervisory “blue collar” or “white collar” employee
3. Employee whose job is directly involved in the basic or main activity of the enterprise
4. Employee with consistent record of high performance
5. Employee with good moral character
6. Employee who has introduced extraordinary or innovative ideas, systems, or designs that have brought beneficial results to the company and/or work environment in terms of improvements in quality, productivity, cost reduction, competitiveness, etc.
7. Employee with outstanding accomplishments or contributions which enhance the development of skills, trade or occupation.
8. Employee with exemplary, distinctive, consistently excellent performance that sets him apart from others, making him worthy of emulation and special recognition.
1. Submission of Nomination Forms & Documents
2. Initial Assessment, Interviews and Shortlisting of Working Committee
3. Site Visits and Interviews of Board of Judges and Selection of Winner/s
AWARDS & PRIZES
1. TOWER Trophy
2. Cash Prize of PHP 100,000 per awardee to be provided by Petron Foundation, Inc.
Nomination Forms may be submitted at:
People Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP)
(c/o Ms. Issa Nery)
PMAP Center, 670 Lee Street, Addition Hills, Mandaluyong City
Deadline of Submission of Forms and Documents is on NOVEMBER 23, 2018.
For more information regarding the TOWER Awards, you may contact Ms. Issa Nery of PMAP through telephone number 726-1532 or email email@example.com