How to Join as an Individual Member?
- Membership Types
- How to Join as an Individual Member?
WHAT IS AN INDIVIDUAL MEMBER?
A person of good moral standing in the community and have an outstanding track record in the field HR Management and/or People Management.
WHO ARE ELIGIBLE FOR MEMBERSHIP?
- A Seasoned HR practitioner serving in capacity as time of membership.
- A specialist in HR but has no attained qualification as professional.
- A non-HR but engaged in people management (i.e. Line Managers).
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED?
- Fully accomplished PMAP Application Form (Download Here)
- Recent Bio-Data or Curriculum Vitae with 2x2 picture
- Copies of Professional Certifications, as required
You may upload all required documents thru this link http://membership.pmap.org.ph
WHAT ARE THE PROCEDURES IN FILING AN APPLICATION?
- You may submit fully accomplished Application Form together with all the documentary requirements to the Professional Staff at the PMAP Center, 670 Lee Street, Addition Hills, Mandaluyong City or you may upload all required documents thru this link http://membership.pmap.org.ph.
- The Secretariat then refers your application to the PMAP Membership Committee.
- The Membership Committee evaluates and processes the application and attached documents. A personal interview of the Applicant by a Committee member may be conducted, if needed.
- The Membership Committee recommends the approval or disapproval of the application to the PMAP Board of Directors.
- Once your application is approved, you will be sent a letter informing you of such. You must then accomplish the following before the Certificate of Membership is awarded:
- Attendance to the New Members’ Orientation and Integration Program
- Remittance of P1,000 entrance fee and P7,000 annual membership fee. The annual membership fee is pro-rated on a semi-annual basis.
NOTE: Processing of membership applications starts after submission of COMPLETE requirements. Applicants will be notified of the status of their application after one (1) month.